Egg-citing Easter fun for ALL the family!
Struggling to know what to do with the children this Easter holidays? Will you be looking after the grandkids and want to do something fun that doesn’t break the bank? We have Easter holidays jam-packed with indoor and outdoor activities to suit all ages!
We have for accompanied 3-11 year olds:
• Pond Dipping – Explore an amazing underwater world:
Monday 10th – Thursday 13th and Monday 17th – Friday 21st April. 1pm-2:30pm (£4 per child)
• Easter Treats - Make delicious savoury dressed eggs, chocolate Easter nests and hot cross biscuits:
Tuesday 11th April. 10am-11:30am. (£7.50 per child)
• Easter Eggs-travanganza - Follow our Easter trail, design an Easter bonnet, make a 3D Easter egg, decorate a blossoming tree PLUS lots more!
Tuesday 14th April. Drop in between 11am and 3pm. (£3.50 per child)
• Pirates of the Onny Meadows – For fun on the seven seas:
Monday 29th May – Friday 2nd June. 1pm-2:30pm. (£4 per child)
• Eat like a Pirate – Design your own pizza treasure map and cook dead man’s fingers!
Tuesday 30th May. 10am – 11:30am. (£7.50 per child).
Praise from parents of children’s activities and those that have attended our cookery courses include:
“Inspiring and fun, with lots of goodies to take away!” “Ticked all of our boxes, we will definitely be back.”
Entry to the Discovery Centre and Onny Meadows is free but there is a charge for visitors to enjoy our Secret Hills exhibition and visit our mammoth. The Shropshire Hills Discovery Centre offers an extensive programme of family events, adult courses and a variety of activities for the whole family. The unique grass roofed building houses a replica of the famous mammoth skeleton found in Shropshire. The café serves delicious home-cooked food. Browse our extensive shop selling a range of quirky gifts. Every half term and school holiday we provide hands-on family activities. For further details call 01588 676060 or visit the website: www.shropshirehillsdiscoverycentre.co.uk
Date Posted: 10th April 2017